Work with barb
Health & Wellness Coaching
I invite you to experience the difference working with a nurse health coach with over 30 years of clinical experience along with 20 years of training in holistic nursing interventions.
I'm your Integrative Nurse Coach
Working with me as your integrative Nurse Coach, and together we will find options in your pathway to health and healing.
At the University of New Mexico Center for Life, an integrative medicine center I worked with many patients who were experiencing a variety of health issues.
Health Issues included:
Anxiety, acute and chronic pain, depression, chronic illness, or patients who need support through surgery, cancer treatment and clients exploring personal growth and lifestyle changes.
My Role as your Coach
- Listen at a deep level to support you in sorting out your options.
- Partnering with you to support and encourage your goals.
- Assist you to explore new possibilities for answers by looking within yourself using a variety of tools.
- Explore the changes you desire and help you create a plan of action.
- Always considering your individual preferences. One size does not fit all. As your coach, I will guide you through the path to health and healing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Establish and maintain goals for Health and well-being
- Managing pain, stress and anxiety
- Sustaining balance in your life
- Following through with your physicians’ lifestyle recommendations
- Using active listening skills, the Health Coach walks along side you in your journey towards improved balance of health and well-being
- Powerful questions and conversation to support accountability towards your goals
- One on one sessions by skype, teleconference or in person
- Will collaborate with your physician if needed to provide evidence based education
- You will have a highly experienced integrative nurse coach who can assist in exploring new possibilities to achieving your goals, step by step, partnering with you in succeeding.
- You will experience an integral holistic approach to coaching which integrates somatic, mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual interventions.
You develop new pathways to health and healing using body, mind, emotion, spirit and environmental options that encourage and sustain growth and healing.
- Coaching promotes self-responsibility, self-empowerment and self-care, you are the one who decides where you want to go and how you will get there. I am your partner who will assist you every step of the way.
- Professional integrative nurse coaching is a “skilled, purposeful, results-orientated, relationship-centered interaction with clients provided by registered nurses for the purpose of promoting achievement of client’s goals.”
- Experience in allopathic and integrative medicine, understanding and working with your healthcare provider if needed.